Here are some of the requests that ReminderFox users have made over the last few months. Those that are listed here are in consideration for upcoming releases that I'll try to get around to sooner or later.
The priority of line items is based on a variety of factors, including how difficult it is to implement, how useful it would be to the majority of users, and most importantly how fun or interesting we think it will be to add.
- Have reminder alerts repeat audio alarm notification until acknowledged
- reminders to have-priority rating (low, med, high)
- hCalendar support
- have the option "Show reminders for the XXX upcoming days" replaced by "Start showing this reminder XXX days before event occurs" on each individual reminder
- make the Add Reminder dialog resizable and remember its size
- attach colored labels to reminders (maybe based on categories)
- be able to drag and drop other ics files to ReminderFox and have it auto-add them.
- Have a shared Sets of reminders - like birthdays. Stored separately, or maybe like Sunbird lets you import various sets of reminders from different calendars - then you could export/view only reminders from that calendar
Completed Line Items
option for 24 hour time (mainly so I can finally stop being labeled a "European Hater" because everyone is forced to use AM/PM format)v0.9.6 Daily remindersv0.9.7 Ability to customize what options for a reminder are on by default. For instance, some rarely use a reminder that is scheduled to repeat yearly so always have to deselect it.v0.9.7 alarm - besides minutes, be able to explicitly be notified hours, days in advancev0.9.6 have dates in Edit Reminder dialog show up in different format (instead of January 3)v0.9.6 Make list columns sortablev1.1 import from outlookSee utility in FAQ calendar - ability to show the starting day of week as Mondayv0.9.6 be able to modify/manipulate single instances of repeating remindersv1.0 in the alert window please make him remembere the SNOOZE minutes i ticked the last time.v0.9.7 clickable box for completev0.9.9 Date for todo list itemsv0.9.9 reminder categories (birthday, anniversary, etc...)v1.3 keep items which have been completed, but have an -option to hide themv0.9.9 Integration with Thunderbird - create reminders from emails, attach reminder to emailv0.9.8 calendar size - ability to have bigger calendarv1.1. Made larger; no further plans Tooltip show list items in sort order set in the Reminder listv1.4 Categories: add ability to reorder itemsv1.4 Categories: add ability set a default categoryv1.4 ability to import/export ReminderFox preferencesv1.4 ability to add a URL to each eventv1.4 more advanced repeat - Every Weekday, monthly until next year; every n weeks, every week except Jan 24, Jan 31st, etc...v1.5 have an end date for repeating remindersv1.5 Set duration time of event (or end time)v1.6 Ability to block out a series of dates. eg March 10-17 as a single item. This would be a useful feature to prevent entering items between two dates which might be vacation or travel.v1.6